Information for students from the United Kingdom


The Brexit causes changes for UK citizens

Since 1 January 2021 new regulations with regard to tuition fee and admission procedure are in effect for UK citizens (changes of the documents required for application and legalisation thereof) as the United Kingdom is now a non-EU/EEA country.

If you have questions regarding your residence permit (Aufenthaltstitel), please contact the Magistratsabteilung 35 (MA 35 – Immigration Unit).

Information regarding tuition fee for UK citizens
Information on admission to bachelor, diploma and master programmes