For some external authorities (e.g. financial authorities, insurance companies) you will need during or after your time as a student a confirmation about your study periods ("Studienzeitbestätigung") or about your success in studying ("Studienerfolgsnachweis"). The members of the Admission Office will issue confirmations about your study periods for you - and as an actively enrolled student you can print many of them via u:space

Here you find information and contact details for certain types of confirmation: