Residence permit ("visa")

Residence permits authorise persons from third countries to settle in Austria (for a limited period) and/or to work here. Please enquire about this topic at an Austrian representation authority (embassy, consulate) or the Municipal Department 35 (MA 35). A residence permit can also have an influence on the amount of the tuition fee.

Please note: The University of Vienna has no influence on the issuing of residence permits. Please take the processing time of the Austrian representation authority into account when planning the start of your studies!

Related Links:

« Zurück