Termination of a degree programme

You can end your studies in the following ways:

  • successful graduation: You will receive your graduation documents in the StudyServiceCenter (SSC) of your degree programme (e.g. certificate, diploma supplement)
  • discontinuing your degree programme: You can print out a confirmation of withdrawal from university via u:space.

Related Links:

« Go back