Confirmations for actively enrolled students

Students, who are currently enrolled at the university can print many kinds of confirmation via u:space (> Personal matters > My documents). Some confirmations have to be issued separately by the Admission Office:

Student record sheet, confirmation of enrolment, confirmation of periods of study, transcript of records/confirmation of courses passed

For currently enrolled students these can be printed via your u:account in u:space (> Personal matters > My documents).

Study achievements and examination results

In case of questions about the achievements, please ask at the respective StudyServiceCenter.

Special confirmations

For special confirmations of enrolment, e.g. for military service, please send an e-mail to including the following information: 

  • letter/form issued by the institution you need the confirmation for (e.g. the  conscription notice from the military office)
  • scanned personal ID