If you would like to continue your studies at the University of Vienna, you must pay your tuition fee/Students' Union (ÖH) fee in due time. If you deliberately do not pay the fee (because you do not want to continue your studies) or if you forget to pay the fee, you lose your admission to studies. In case you have paid the fee at a different Austrian university, you have to re-enrol in your studies at the University of Vienna. You can do that until the end of the admission period, otherwise your degree programme will be automatically discontinued with this date. Always pay the fee for the university that specifies a higher amount.

Related Links:

« Go back